Friday, June 09, 2006

Comfort Zone

Well, its been long since I wrote anything on this post, in fact too long. But, today a friend came and told me that he has started to write his blogs on a regular basics. I went through it and I enjoyed reading his blogs. If you are interested, then you can check it out in http://rohitchaube.blogspot.com. It was when I remembered that I had created this blog.
I have been contemplating about comfort zone, the title of this blog, for a long time now. Why do we get comfortable with our surroundings? Why do we resist the changes? I am not talking about the conservative and liberal debate here but general life of people. I have seen people, all the way to US from their home overseas, still living within 1 mile from their first apartment after 15 years living here. Because they are too comfortable with their surroundings!!! I am looking for a new apartment now and that is exactly what I feel. I would like to live near the place I am living now and feel secure, enjoy the surroundings, and be in my comfort zone. Also, I am also working in the same place where I was working as a student and didn't look outside much after being offered the job by my employer. Another comfort zone scenario... Sometimes I feel what and where I would have ended had I attempted to venture outside my comfort zone... Well, you never know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home