Friday, June 09, 2006

About the Nepal Trip: Follow up

Well, as a follow up to my earlier posts about the Nepal Trip - I did go to Nepal, via Qatar on Qatar airlines and Continental. As I was talking about the airline tickets and other information let me give some insights... Tickets were damn expensive owing to the US travel season, which falls during July-Sept and Dec-Jan. So, take my advice and try to avoid these times for travel to save the mucho-dinaros. Service on planes was all right but they did manage to lose my bags on our way back. They arrived 4 days after I me, badly soaked and torn. After a while, I stopped pressing for compensation... I have now realized that, after some lousy hours on the phone with the operator, it is not worth it!!!

About the trip itself, it was great to be home... But I also realized, that you never go back to home.. Things change... People change... and everything else changes...

Here is a Picture of Shwyambhu in Kathmandu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home