Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tire Safety

Yet again, another tire of my car was hopelessly worn out, and I had to replace the tire. This is the third time in two years that I had to get a new tire. When I think of it, I had replaced the tire around 2 years & 9 months back. The way the tires are advertised you would think that these are going to last forever, but sadly mine seem to get bust pretty fast...

So, I concluded that I didn't take care of the tires as I should have. I never rotated the tires, never balanced them, and didn't inflate them as often as I should have. If I had done so, then they might have lasted more. I am thankful though that I changed the tire before it went flat and I was stranded.

Here is a good link to tire care... Read it and drive Safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home