Saturday, June 24, 2006

Clikedy clikedy click

If you have watched "Barbapapa" then you know what the title of this post stands for. And if you haven't, it is nothing worth learning about.

Anyway, I watched the movie "Click" yesterday. It is a good time-pass movie where Adam Sandler gets a Universal remote, at the Beyond (lol) section of Bed, Bath and Beyond, that can control his life like a usual remote controls the tv and other electronic stuff. He surely enjoys the liberty that he can exercise using the remote, but ends up messing up his life. In a way, the moral of the story is "There are no short-cuts in life". I don't want to spoil the fun by ramling about the movie, but I will say that it is a fun way to spend some 2 hours and 7 bucks. So, go ahead and watch the movie if you don't have anything better to do... I am eagerly waiting for Mr. Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean) and Superman to hit the theaters though...

And there is this Football World cup (Soccer for those who don't know about it yet!!) that I am following now. The next match is between Argentina and Mexico... Would be a fun one to watch. I am supporting Brazil as always. Hope they win again.

Actually I follow almost all of the games that I can, besides baseball... I don't know if one day I will start following it as well. I used to hate cricket, and somehow got hooked with it. I think the cable television industry has a lot to do with spreading the sports around the world. Current score between India and West Indies is
West Indies 581
India 64/1 (14.0 ov)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home